Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Jet Lag program was a success!

I applied the jet lag program I had recommended here, and I also supplemented it with Damon's acupressure/affirmation program that he referred me to in a comment.

Thanks, Damon, that really worked! Another benefit of blogging :) It's right up my alley (being from Berkeley).

Something about pressing all those points and reminding myself to feel good -- I found myself relaxing, breathing better, and feeling refreshed. I had zero jet lag in both directions, on a five day trip. I didn't sit up wide awake in the middle of the night or collapse in the middle of the day.

Yes, it sounds all wooey/New Agey, but hey, I am an open-minded scientist type and will try anything that doesn't sound harmful or cultish. Before you pooh-pooh it, try it yourself.

No comments: