Friday, August 17, 2007

Book Recommendation: Overcoming Jet Lag




I'm going to Prague next week for work, so I'm pulling out this great book that my ex-boss gave to me, called Overcoming Jet Lag.

It is based on research done by the government for travelling officials, and it has a very easy-to-follow program based on principles of the internal clock that they uncovered: light and dark, diet, caffeine, and activity. I've used it before for my trips to Norway, and they have really worked. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Daimon said...

Since you're talking about methods to prevent jet lag, another one which works very well according to users (and is even easier) is explained in a short guide available at http://www.JetLagPassport.com. You don't have to do anything until you get on the plane. Full disclosure: I wrote it. Check out the testimonials. They're all genuine.

Anonymous said...

Thx David! - this looks like a must purchase for me...