Thursday, January 24, 2008

Skål!

Thanks to Eduardo for pointing me to this great video. Now that's the way to seal a deal!



The phonetic translation from Kaj's blog had me roaring - hell and gore!

Hell and gore
Shung Hop father Allan Allan ley.
Hell and gore
Shung Hop father Allan ley.

Oh handsome in the hell and tar
hand hell are in the half and four.
Hell and gore
Shung Hop father Allan ley

My sister married a Swede a few years ago, and the wedding was full of songs and drinks.

I saw the same thing in Norway when I used to visit the database team there in Trondheim - very polite and reserved (mostly) during the day, but go out for beer with them and the roaring laughter and singing starts. I can almost see the horned hats :)

Skål! May we both learn and grow from each other!

No comments: