Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oooh, I want it



This just in - a new Mac laptop, and I quote:
A lot of others only get 1.5 hours -- this is phenomenal battery life. 3 pounds, 13.3-inch full size display, full keyboard, multi-touch gestures, 0.16-inch thickness, iSight... 1.6GHz C2D, 2GB RAM standard, 80GB drive, 64GB SSD option, 802.11n standard Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR...

All these and more in the thinnest notebook in the world -- we are pricing this at $1799.
Did you read that about a 64GB Solid State Drive? Do you know how fast and low-power those things are?

My shiny MBP Core-Duo seems so, oh, old-fashioned now. Good job in creating tech greed. Now I just need to show my work or my wife why this is absolutely essential for me to do my job. Maybe I can pull out the eco-card with their mercury/arsenic-free screen and eco-friendly electronic parts... Yeah, that's it...

No comments: