Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gone over to the Twitter side

Remember when I gave up on Twitter? Ah well, I found a tool that actually works for me, TweetDeck, and now I'm actually finding a way for it to work. I particularly like that I can send and view Facebook status updates from the same tool, that really helps keep things together.

The problem is now when I have little comments to make or links to post, I post them on Twitter instead of here. I wish I had an easy way to post the same link to my blog, but I haven't figure that out yet.

I've added the "Follow me on Twitter" button to my blog page, or you can just go here and click on the "Follow" button.

If you're not on Twitter and are wondering what all the fuss is about, the best thing to do is to try it, it's very hard to grok otherwise. And I really do recommend TweetDeck, it helps makes it more manageable and easy to use, and thus you use it more and stay engaged.

I'm sure there are other apps that are similarly good, but without one of these the whole thing just doesn't work.

David

No comments: