I really like the Rhapsody music service. I have been trying various ways to get this to work on my Mac.
There is a plugin for the browser that lets you access Rhapsody natively on the Mac. The only problem is that it regularly crashes Firefox, and Rhapsody support clearly has fixing this as a very low priority. I tried Safari, and that was working OK, until I upgraded to OSX 10.5.3, and now Safari regularly crashes my entire machine! Sorry, no go.
So I finally gave in, and am happily running Rhapsody natively on my Win XP VMWare instance. I reduced the memory on the instance to 512MB otherwise if I have two instances of NetBeans up my system memory starts thrashing. But once I did that I am happy as a clam. Mozart is lilting to me as I code, and all is well with the world.